Tradeoffs and techniques for effectively influencing customer behavior
Navigating the vast components of a rewards program is no easy undertaking for today’s Loyalty Marketer. As customers interact with your brand across a variety of channels, it’s imperative that marketers understand the interdependent nature of retention strategies, as this builds the foundation for an enhanced brand experience.
Download this 10-page whitepaper to learn:
- Where to start – key considerations for development, implementation and execution of ROI-positive rewards program in today’s dynamic market place
- How to assess three key retention strategies within each program and correlate those strategies back to business objectives
- The financial and emotional tradeoffs between the 4 types of rewards programs
- Why a rewards program model built with a ‘hybrid approach’ can help certain organizations increase their ability to influence customer behavior
- Best practices from some of the most well-known brands and loyalty programs
Fill in the form to design the right rewards program for your business.