Last modified: January 4, 2022
Scope of this Policy
Your Implied Consent
Information We Collect
When you visit our Website, we may collect and store your name, phone number, company name, email address, industry, job title, inquiry type, and any other information you enter into our forms.
Web Beacons. Pages of our Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Concentrix Catalyst, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email, and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
- We use your information to contact you in response to your inquiry and periodically let you know of additional services about which you might be interested.
- We also may use this information to customize your experience using our Website.
- We use the information we collect to statistically analyze site usage, improve our content, and customize our site’s content, layout, and services.
- We use your contact information to contact you regarding administrative notices, and communications relevant to your use of the site.
- We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our servers, to manage our Web site and services, and to enhance our site based on the usage pattern data we receive.
- We do not sell, rent, share or personally-identifying information collected during your use of our Website.
Finally, we may share the information you provide with the following the third-parties, each of which has a link to their respective privacy policies:
Saleforce, Marketo, Force.com, iCIMS, Tableau, WordPress, Unbounce, and Google Analytics.
If you do not wish to have your email address used by the Company to promote our products or services, you can opt-out by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in an e-mail from us or by sending us an email stating your request to [email protected].
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do implement measures to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
Children Under 16
Our Website is not directed at children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. However, we have no way of distinguishing the age of individuals who access our Website. If a child has provided us with personally-identifying information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact us to remove the information and opt-out of promotional opportunities. If we become aware that a person under the age of 16 has provided us with any personally identifiable information, that information will be removed from our records.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see our CCPA Privacy Notice for more information.
More information on GDPR and GDPR FAQ.
Changes to this Policy
Questions or Requests