5 Steps to Telling a More Inclusive Story
Content For All
As content creators and storytellers, we play a powerful role in establishing and perpetuating social norms. The words and images we use in our marketing have both the power to “other” individuals and communities, and the power to abolish stereotypes and assumptions.
As trusted content advisors to our clients, we have a direct impact on how our customers present themselves to the public and how the public perceives a client’s values. That’s why it’s important to understand the power of inclusive storytelling.
Download the thought paper and learn:
- How you can manage implicit bias when you’re creating content
- How to find alternatives to “othering”
- Why vague or imprecise wording is a problem
- How to distinguish good visual choices from bad ones
- How to create accessible copy across devices and media
Fill in the form to download the thought paper.