Introducing Concentrix Catalyst’s lead to cash video series
We’ve all heard this story time and time again. An organization takes the first, critical step by deploying a strategic resource like Salesforce, but after implementation, they do not grow with the platform or see desired outcomes. Often, the problem is rooted in a failure to leverage the solution’s full potential. To help your organization avoid the pain of this scenario, our team of certified Salesforce consultants has created Concentrix Catalyst’s lead to cash video series to help your organization get the most out of Salesforce with a more complete adoption.
Read on, to find out what the lead-to-cash process in Salesforce looks like and how it drives efficiencies within your marketing, sales, service, and accounting operations — from initial lead to a delighted customer.
The Concentrix Catalyst lead to cash video series covers:
- A lead to cash overview
- How it works and what a fully integrated environment looks like.
- Lead generation and marketing automation
- How this fully-integrated approach increases both customer retention and leads.
- Sales Cloud and Customer 360
- Turn Sales Cloud into your source of truth for all customer information–facilitating account management and growing customer satisfaction.
- Salesforce CPQ (Configure Price Quote)
- How to streamline quoting with your CRM data within CPQ, reducing delays, and improving your reporting.
- Enhancing Customer Service with Service Cloud
- How you can tackle the customer service piece of the Lead to Cash strategy with Service Cloud by responding efficiently, welcoming interactions, and improving reporting on your KPIs.
- Order Management/ERP Integration
- Integrations and Custom Development
Dive into Concentrix Catalyst’s lead to cash video series and discover how to run your entire business on Salesforce, straight from the experts.
About the author
Spencer Pereira has a degree in integrated marketing communications and writing. He has worked in various marketing roles at Google and Valmont Industries.Tags: lead to cash video series, lead-to-cash, Salesforce