Top 5 Reasons You Need to Implement Sales Enablement in 2016
The Aberdeen Group recently released a report on Why Sales Enablement is a Must Have. Aberdeen’s research discovered that 60% of best-in-class organizations have a formal competency to ensure that marketing has extensive visibility into the sales team’s utilization of content. Sales enablement is no longer a trend. Organizations have dedicated roles for ensuring that sellers have the right content, tools and resources at each stage of the buyers’ journey while improving the customer experience and optimizing seller efficiency for closing deals and driving revenue.
Why you need to act now on sales enablement:
- Buyers no longer respond to one size fit all content and approach: Align content to key stages of the buyer journey, creating a personalized experience that will increase win rates.
- Sellers can’t win without marketing: Marketing makes it easier for sellers to access, personalize and deliver content at the right time, with the right message, improving customer engagement.
- Productivity of sellers is decreasing: Sales cycles have increased 24%. Sellers are spending too much time on non-selling related activities. Implement a sales enablement tool to increase efficiencies and maximize the time sellers spend selling.
- Marketing is taking on a sales quota: Historically, 65% of marketing content goes unused. Marketers will need to align with sales to optimize their content investments, focusing on creating content that gets in front of customers and effectively drives revenue.
- Everything must be measured: Sales enablement technology provides an ability to measure and analyze actual results to inform future deals, increasing customer retention rates by 14%.
Companies investing in sales enablement are experiencing shorter sales cycles, increased win rates and the ability to continuously monitor results to understand the impact. How will you sustain growth in 2016 without a sales enablement strategy?Tags: Sales Enablement, Sales Enablement Strategy, Sales Optimization, Sales Performance